Sunday, November 23, 2014

Choir - Two Weeks in a Row!

It's been a busy time at church lately.  Our Senior Minister, David, Retired this week so there have been all sorts of celebrations going on.  Last week Amelia's Kinder Choir sang and this week she sang with all the K-3 kids AND the adult Chancel choir which she was very excited about.  Since church was so busy we had a harder time getting seats so we're a bit further away for these ones.  Amelia is "squared" in the first 30 seconds of each video.

"I'm Gonna Sing"


A funny from when she sang "I'm Gonna Sing".  After they put their robes on they do a little warm up and practice session before heading down to the Sanctuary.  Miss Francine was revving them up with a chant "K" "I" "N" "D" "E" "R"     "C" "H" "O" "I" "R"  "what does that spell?"  Amelia yelled "CHOCOLATE!".  She may be mine.

"God of Grace and Glory"



No comments: