Kate made a New Year's Resolution this year to try a Couch to 5K program. In a very rare occurence, I've actually stuck with it and ran my first two 5Ks in October.
My first was for Katie's Crusaders and Kevin and the girls came out to cheer me on. Don't you just love Amelia's sign (especially the Christmas Tree card).
My second race, we ran as a family in our local Y's Run Before the Boo. I attempted to slow Kevin down to my pace by making him run with the double stroller (not designed for running), but even the gravel section didn't slow him down too much. He ran on ahead after half way to make sure Amelia got back in time for her first kids 50 yard dash. I ended up finishing right before she started so I didn't miss it :)


No comments:
Post a Comment