Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hong Kong

I visited an island, Chang Chen, off Hong Kong. It was a little less developed than Hong Kong. In some of the pictures you can see the market where everyone went to buy goods. In one of the stores there are diapers and Colgate toothpaste. The hanging full chickens, ducks, etc were very common throughout the trip. Never could get myself to try to order one.

Towards the top is a picture of a picnic in a local mall in Hong Kong. I stumbled upon the mall and it looked more high end. In the middle, outdoor area, they were having a picnic along with some presentation. They were serving pork, and as you can see, there is no mistaken where the pork is coming from.

One morning I went to a local park in Hong Kong and found people exercising, or doing Tai Chi. That is shown in the picture of the ladies with swords (not real). The park was filled with people doing different exercises like this. Some people were learning and it was a 10-15 minute choreographed movement without instruction. Exercising mind and body.



No comments: